Wednesday, December 1, 2010

6 Weeks Down

The end of this adventure is in sight!  In 1 1/5 weeks I will have my husband in my arms once again!  Hooray!! 
Jerry flies back to California on the 10th.  I feel a little bad though because the boys won't see him until the 12th.  My dad and step mom are going to watch the boys for us so that we can have a couple days to ourselves.  Nathan thinks that I am going on a girls weekend.  I feel like this little white lie is alright because obviously if he knew that I was with his daddy he would be quite upset.  I've never been away from the boys for longer than 1 day, and they were with Jerry then.
We've been doing some Christmas decorating in our home the past couple days.  Every time Griffin sees a picture of Santa he says, "Ho, Ho, Ho."  Nathan is really enjoying listening to Christmas music and learning the words.  With every new song he asks what it is called and who sings it.  He definitely has his favorites; Rudolph, Frosty, Jingle Bells, and The Little Drummer Boy at this point.  I think that we may go get a tree this Friday.  I would like to have the house all put together for Jerry's return.  I'm just a little nervous about putting the stand on it by myself.  Hopefully mommy doesn't end up under the tree!  I'm also wondering if this year we will need to have the ornaments starting about 3 feet up.  Griffin is so curious and loves to move things and take things apart.  We will probably hang the homemade ornaments down low.  

No comments:

Post a Comment